PAPILLON

WELCOME TO PAPILLON, THE INCONSEQUENTIAL RUMINATIONS OF A WRITER AND EDITOR

Tuesday, 18 January 2011

can men learn?

Having been quite critical of the behaviour of our sprightly little kittens recently, I feel it's only fair to portray one of their positive aspects - apart from having cute little faces - and to moot the possibility of learning from this. When cats go into their litter trays, they display exemplary behaviour in their tidying up. Not only do they bury their offerings, they try to clear the plastic door and surrounding floor of litter.




Oh that men ( and boys) were the same. Given that they're not born with the gene which predisposes them to replacing the loo seat when they're finished, nor are they likely to remember to do so when given subtle, less subtle and downright blunt exhortations to do so, I wonder if cats could be trained to train humans in such matters.





Worth thinking about...











And I'm only half joking.
























Flippantly yours


Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment